- CAPLAW Model Policies and Agreements
CAPLAW has created a library of model policies for your organization to use on topics ranging from grant law to conflicts of interest, to Information technology.
- CAPLAW Sample Contract Compliance Monitoring and Review Checklist
- CAPLAW Spotlight on Nonprofit Grants Administration: An Annotated Guide to OMB A-110
Determining how to properly administer federal grants and federal grant funds can be confusing and challenging. In this guide, decisions from the HHS Departmental Appeals Board (“DAB”) and other administrative appeal bodies were reviewed and serve as informative vehicles for explaining the grant administrative requirements and their application to real world situations.
- CAPLAW Grant Law Articles
View a library of CAPLAW articles on grant law related topics.
Other Grant Resources
- Faith-Based Funding Developments
"The State of the Law 2008: Legal Developments Affecting Government Partnerships with Faith-Based Organizations" is a summary of recent legal developments regarding faith-based funding by Ira C. Lupu and Robert W. Tuttle, Co-Directors of Legal Research, The Roundtable on Religion and Social Welfare Policy, and Professors of Law, George Washington University.
- Grant information for current and prospective HHS grantees
HHS awards grants for more than 300 programs and is the largest grant-awarding agency in the Federal government.
- OMB Circulars
Links to a number of OMB circulars applicable to CAAs and Head Start Programs