The average salary of Community Action Agency jobs varies according to location, department, and job description as well as experience, skills, and education. All CAAs across the country work to foster pay equity and manage compensation costs, but how does this impact Head Start and Early Head Start staff–especially when they receive an administrative Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) or substantial increases in pay and other CAA staff do not? Join us to explore CAA compensation and benefits structure, current and future workforce needs, and what CAA and Head Start and Early Head Start leadership can do to attract and retain the most qualified employees.
Ryan Gelman, Project Director, Public Policy and Advocacy, National Community Action Partnership
- Veronica Zhang, Deputy Director and Senior Counsel, CAPLAW
- Caroline Santilli, Staff Attorney, CAPLAW
- Arlene Dobison, Chief Executive Officer, The Agricultural and Labor Program
- Jennifer Godfrey, Chief Executive Officer, Utah Community Action
- Stacy Weight, Chief Administrative Officer, Utah Community Action